Business Organizations & Associations
MassBio® is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1985 that represents and provides services and support for the world’s leading life sciences supercluster.
MassBio is committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Representing 1,000+ biotechnology companies, academic institutions, disease foundations and other organizations involved in life sciences and healthcare, MassBio leverages its unparalleled network of innovative companies and industry thought leaders to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs, events, industry information, and services.
- Represents a network of professionals dedicated to advancing research & development to improve patient lives
- Hosts networking and educational events
- Provides public policy, advocacy, and economic development support
- Offers business development and entrepreneurial support programs
- Members receive savings through our Purchasing Consortium and Employee Rewards program