We recognize that rising costs are causing financial strains on small businesses. In Massachusetts, you have several options to reduce your business’ energy use and costs. We want you to understand what goes into your bill, why bills have increased, and the actions you can take that may help you save.
Join us for a free one-hour webinar, where we’ll discuss:
• The components of your bill and the difference between delivery and supply.
• Factors contributing to rising costs.
• An overview of expected energy supply costs for the remainder of 2023.
• Flexible payment plans available to help you catch up on your bill, if needed.
• Energy efficiency programs, tips and resources that can help you better manage your business’s energy use and reduce your costs.